H DS Automobiles renews its range DS 3further enhancing the features that make it stand out in the category Premium B-SUV. Now, there are three available equipment versions: Bastille, Performance Line και Esprit de Voyage.
We remind you that the last presented by the French last Septemberand before the end of the year became available on the Greek market. In terms of equipment, the new DS 3 rangepromotes flexibility, comfort, safety and a sense of luxury.
Even in the first edition Bastillethe equipment is super complete for an easy, comfortable and safe everyday life: soundproof windshield, 10.25” touchscreen for infotainmentApple CarPlay and Android Auto wireless connection, 7” digital instrument panel, automatic air conditioning, interior ambient lightinganti-glare interior mirror, electrically folding exterior mirrors, rear parking sensors, cruise control, automatic light activationKeyless Start, lane keeping system, autonomous brakingroad sign recognition, dark crystalsLED headlights and 17” aluminum wheels.
It is also important that it is available in a 100% electric version with autonomy in the WLTP urban cycle up to 575 km as well as with a wide range of Gasoline or Diesel thermal engines low displacement and high efficiency. All heat engines are combined with EAT8 8-speed automatic transmission.
In addition to the rich equipment of the introductory version, in the DS 3 we find technological innovations, some of which are exclusivity in the Premium B SUV category:
- DS MATRIX LED VISION: The DS MATRIX LED VISION headlamps consist of 3 LED headlamps for the low beam mode and one MATRIX BEAM headlamp for the high beam mode (range 335 meters!), which consists of 15 independent LED units. These units turn on and off gradually depending on the environment and driving, which are scanned by a camera mounted on the top of the windshield.
- DS DRIVE ASSIST: The semi-autonomous DS DRIVE ASSIST system is one step closer to autonomous driving. This innovative equipment adjusts the speed and distance to the vehicle in front and precisely places the DS 3 in the lane chosen by the driver by acting on the steering wheel. Of course, it allows the driver to regain control of the car at any time.
- KEYLESS ENTRY AND START SYSTEM: At a distance of 3 meters, the vehicle recognizes the driver's key and the front lights come on. At a distance of 1.5 meters, the vehicle unlocks, the door handles pop up and the mirrors open automatically. Finally, when the driver moves within 2 meters of the vehicle, the door handles and mirrors fold in and the vehicle locks automatically.
- ACTIVE LANE KEEPING ASSIST 3rd GENERATION: Standard equipment across the model range guaranteeing safe driving and avoiding unintentional lane changes. In addition, the new generation system that equips the DS 3, unlike its competition, helps to keep the vehicle in its lane or on the road, as it works even with only one stripe or with a partially “off” stripe by recognizing the edge Street's.
- DS IRIS SYSTEM: The DS 3, is the first B category vehicle of the Stellantis group to incorporate the new AI system (DS IRIS SYSTEM), which is found in the DS 4 and DS 7. The intuitive Infotainment system is fully customizable with widgets, offers 3D navigation, free connectivity services and includes a personal assistant, IRIS, that recognizes natural speech.
Prices on the Bastille Edition start at 28.450€for the Performance Line edition from the 29.950€ while for the flagship Esprit De Voyage the starting price is 41.000€. In addition, DS 3 customers can enjoy the DS Assistance program which provides them 5 years free roadside assistance while in DS 3 are also provided 5 years factory warranty.