The ability to have quick and easy access in all information concerning their vehicle their owners will havewithout having to visit public services.
This will be done through him Gov.gr Walletto which they will be able to add the information that until now was available on MyAuto. Thus, they will have access to the data kept in the registers of Public Administration bodies.
In detail, the Joint Press Release of the Ministries of Infrastructure and Transport, Digital Governance and National Economy and Finance is as follows:
For the first time citizens have on their mobile phones all the information about their vehicle in Gov.gr Wallet in a simple, friendly way and without multiple and time-consuming visits to public services.
The MyAuto essentially constitutes him electronic file of vehicles and citizens now have the option to add the information in their Gov.gr Wallet.
Specifically through him Gov.gr Walletvehicle owners have access to all their vehicle data for information purposes, as they are kept in the registers of Public Administration bodies. Data are grouped into categories based on the registers from which they are drawn.
The near future this information will be available through AuditCar to the auditing authoritiesin order to eliminate the need for citizens to present or demonstrate them.
The following information is available on Gov.gr Wallet:
- Registration details from the Registers of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport.
- Details of vehicle technical checks – KTEO from the Registers of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport.
- Traffic, immovable and property tax payment details from the Registers of the Independent Public Revenue Authority.
- Finding vehicle insurance from the Registers of the Information Center of the Auxiliary Liability Insurance Fund from Automobile Accidents.
The citizen can see and control for each of his vehicles:
- Her details marketing authorization
- If he has paid the Traffic Fees
- If his vehicle is in movement or stillness
- If his vehicle it has been stolen
- Its result Technical Control (KTEO) and date of the next check. The citizen through the Gov.gr Wallet will receive a notification on his mobile phone, two weeks before the next Technical Inspection
- The insurance details of the vehicle.
THE design and development of the service was made by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, the General Secretariat of Information Systems and Digital Governance and the National Network of Technology and Research Infrastructures (EDYTE SA – GRNET) of the Ministry of Digital Governance. The vehicle data is obtained through the Interoperability Center of the General Secretariat of Information Systems and Digital Governance of the Ministry of Digital Governance.
AADE: Electronic control for uninsured vehicles and those that have not passed KTEO
After the diploma comes the mobile license – Digital calls are coming
Road charges 2024: The platform is open – How much you’ll pay this year (tables)
Traffic Charges 2024: This is the penalty if the deadline is missed – Who is exempt