The Ford Puma no introduction needed. It is a well-kept, flawless driving crossover which can prove to be the ultimate “tool” for every driver who wants a vehicle with strong sporty character for daily commuting and travel. At the same time it has all usability and practical solutions that tick most of the boxes with the requests of the buyers of the specific category.
For a few months now Ford has added the Titanium version to its range which is powered by the award-winning hybrid engine 1.0L EcoBoost mHEVwhich delivers maximum power 125PS ensuring in conjunction with 6-speed manual transmission top performance, civilized operation throughout the rev range, but also unparalleled fuel economy with CO2 emissions of just 122 gr/km.
The Titanium version also comes with rich standard comfort and safety equipment and a host of driver assistance systems. Among other things, the basic equipment includes:
- 6 airbags, with the option of deactivating the passenger airbag
- Electronic stability system ESC (Electronic Stability Control) with Traction Control (TCS), Hill Start Assist, Lane Keeping Aid/Warning
- Collision avoidance system with detection of vehicles, pedestrians and bicyclists
- Pedestrian detection even at night
- Automatic engine stop/start system – Auto-Start/Stop
- Drive Mode Selection (SDM) with 5 different Drive Modes: Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery & Trail
- Navigation System, 8” Touchscreen Audio System, 7 Speakers, DAB Digital Radio, Steering Wheel Controls, Ford SYNC 3 System with Emergency Call (e-Call), Bluetooth Handsfree Mobile Phone Talk, 2 USB Ports, Built-in Modem, Wrong Mode Way Alert
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- EcoCoach Index (economical/efficient driving)
- Sports front seats for better body support
- Driver’s seat with lumbar support adjustment
- Front LED daytime running lights/ LED rear lights
- Low beam with LED bulb
- Auto High Beam
- LED fog lights with static cornering lamps
- 17” 10 spoke light alloy wheels
- Cruise Control with adjustable speed limitation system
- Leather steering wheel with gray stitching, leather gear knob and leather parking brake handle
- High-quality light-colored roof lining, driver and passenger sunshades with illuminated mirrors
- 4.2” color instrument display
- Interior LED ambient lighting
- Driver Impairment Monitor
- Traffic Sign Recognition
Ford Motor Greece gives you the possibility to add to your company fleet the Puma Titanium 1.0L 125PS mHEV M6 through the flexible lease program Ford Lease. In more detail, the program provides monthly rent 209 euros (plus VAT), advance payment of 4,000 euros (plus VAT) and duration 48 months/20,000 km per year. More details on the new Ford Puma leasing program can be found here here.
Finally, we remind you that it continues the “Ford Blue Days” program which offers the unique opportunity to all customers to acquire the Ford model of their choice easier than ever and with unique privileges. Learn more by clicking here.