Military commissars call recruiting events “digitization of the database of mobilized.” A new recruitment of volunteers in the RF Armed Forces for transfer to Ukraine is possible, journalists say.
Russian military commissars have begun to deliver summonses to men for “clarification of data” already in 16 regions. Russian media write about this on March 15.
Residents of the Voronezh region were the first to receive summons en masse. The stated goal is to update military records. Employers were warned about the obligation to release employees on handed subpoenas.
The authorities of the Lipetsk region have joined in the digitization of the database of mobilized. In the near future, the residents of the region will be handing out summonses from the military registration and enlistment office.
In the Kaluga region, two local deputies were summoned to the military registration and enlistment office
“They will be sent to the place of residence or handed over through the employer. The dispatch of subpoenas is planned and does not mean anything other than the need to clarify the data,” Valery Gerasimenko, military commissar of the Lipetsk region, promised.
Men from the Penza region are also required to appear at the military registration and enlistment offices, where they will hold a six-day military training camp at the base of the village of Leonidovka. On the basis of the branch of the Military Academy of Logistics in Penza, a 30-day training camp with officers will be held.
Summons were received by residents of the Krasnoyarsk Territory and the Murmansk Region. In Krasnoyarsk, employees of one of the private enterprises were given mobilization orders. It is known that they were received by 4 people who had previously completed military service, and 2 graduates of the military department.
Eyewitnesses spoke of receiving subpoenas in the Belgorod region, the Yamalo-Nenets Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug, the Altai Territory, Ulyanovsk, Chuvashia and Kabardino-Balkaria. And in the Kaluga region, two local deputies were called to the military enlistment office.
Sources of the publication say that the distribution of summonses may be associated with a new recruitment of volunteers in the RF Armed Forces. During the “data check” men will be offered to go to Ukraine of their own free will.
Another task of the military leadership is to make up for losses among artillerymen and armored vehicle operators, the interlocutors say.
Students from Moscow receive agendas
Summons for appearances at the military registration and enlistment offices began to come to students from Moscow, says a subscriber of “Layouts”.
A full-time student of one of the universities of the Russian capital named Valentin (the name has been changed) received a document with a demand to appear at the military registration and enlistment office to “clarify military registration documents.” The same agendas were received by his acquaintances, students who are graduating this year.
Valentin, in a conversation with reporters, noted that he did not serve in the army and did not study at the military department.
After the news about the delivery of subpoenas in the Voronezh region, the Kremlin announced that there was no talk of a second wave of mobilization.
“The second wave of mobilization is not being discussed in the Kremlin,” Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.
Recall that on March 6, the American Institute for the Study of War wrote about the return of the Kremlin to the “silent mobilization” of the Russians.
On March 15, British intelligence officers noted that Russian officials were more likely to be issued orders to ban movement, including for the purpose of vacationing abroad.
Leave a Reply