A resident of a high-rise building destroyed by a Russian rocket said that the officials who arrived at the scene of the tragedy “looked at everything as spectators.” According to Anatoly Kurtev, secretary of the city council, the girl “spit on the work of public utilities and doctors.”
A resident of a house destroyed by a Russian rocket in Zaporozhye, photographer Anna Prus, accused the city council of refusing to help with the resettlement of people who lost their homes. A video of her appeal to the authorities appeared on the Zaporizhzhya.Info Telegram channel.
The blow hit the house at 67 Nezavisimaya Ukrainy Street. The girl noted that she, her husband and 5-year-old daughter miraculously survived. According to her, the representatives of the local authorities who arrived at the scene of the tragedy simply “looked at everything as spectators.”
“They continue to live a normal life. I also lived a normal life, but the tragedy came to my house. Yesterday your deputy was on the spot, he talked inadequately with me. I asked what should I do? He replied:” What do you understand you have no housing.” I say: “Here I have an apartment number 28, above me there is no roof and three floors.” He says: “Well, the apartment is whole, come in and live,” she said during a conversation with officials.
Anna Prus said that Anatoly Kurtev, the secretary of the Zaporozhye city council, told her about the large number of migrants in the city. Therefore, there is supposedly no place to accommodate the victims of a missile attack by the RF Armed Forces, Channel 24 reported.
In response, Kurtev wrote on Telegram about his resentment because “one person spat on the work of public utilities and doctors and devalued it in a few seconds.”
“It was as if none of you had done anything at all. Today, a video appeared on the Internet in which one of the women living in the destroyed house stated that it was as if I had told her that the problems of resettlement of people are the problems of the people themselves, and not the city authorities. During all this time, only 1 person approached us with a request to settle, who was immediately provided with housing in a modular city, “the secretary responded.
He promises that everyone who will continue to make such requests will certainly receive a roof over their heads.
“What prompted this woman to record the video, what were her motives, and why she deliberately decided to tell a lie – these questions remain open. I hope that tomorrow he will visit the City Council at a meeting with the residents of the house, and together we will find answers and close all of the above questions “, he concluded.
Anna claims that she did not see Kurtev at the scene of the tragedy. According to her, the official had a 2-minute conversation with the residents of the house.
After the incident, Instagram users left Kurtev comments calling for him to resign.
Recall that the Russian invaders hit Zaporozhye on the night of March 2, a rocket hit a multi-storey residential building. According to the authorities, the strike could have been carried out with S-300 missiles.
Focus previously wrote how a girl named Ekaterina spent about 5 hours under the rubble of the house. She said that March 2 was her second birthday.
Rescuers completed dismantling the rubble of a multi-storey building by the evening of March 5. According to the latest data, as a result of a shell hit, 13 people died, one of them was a small child.
Leave a Reply